Create an audio in English in order to identify your attitudes, beliefs and obligations in the work and academic context.


 

My day 

 

I’m going to tell you, how is a day in my life, I have to get up at 5:00 am I take a shower, I have to be quick, I go out, I get dressed, I should have a good breakfast, but I don't have enough, I just have a coffee with bread, I leave my house at 5:30 am I have to look for the shortest route, I have to drive carefully, I arrive at work at 6:00 am, I talk to my colleagues and we agree on how we should do the job and what tool should be used that day. The boss tells us that we must wear the uniform and the license all the time and that the work must be done in Mosquera, so we start the trip to Mosquera, we arrive at 8:00am and start work, at 12:00pm we must have lunch, we finish work at 5:00pm, I should arrive home at 7:00pm but there is too much traffic, and I arrive home at 8:00pm. my wife serves me lunch while I turn on the computer because I have to study English in the SENA, I study virtually every day, I must deliver the activities on time, but sometimes I arrive very late and tired from work, and I can’t study because I fall asleep on the computer.

You can listen to the audio in Spreacker click on the link.

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/56601493

 

Bibliografia 

Training Material: "What should I do?" (territorio.la)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog